We release each of our product with useful and innovative features and spend hundreds of hours testing and developing them. They are our babies! Still, the WordPress eco system is vast and it is expected to run into some conflicts or server environment issue occasionally. If you find anything wrong with your plugin functionality, please cooperate with us and give us a chance to fix the issue by opening a support ticket with us.
We offer 15 days money back guarantee if you request support and we are unable to get the product working on your website similar to the product demo. Before applying for refund request please read the following conditions. Please note that we do not offer a refund for features that plugin does not include already. If you have a pre-sale question please contact us here.
We will offer 100% refund
- If the product you purchased is non-functional.
- If we cannot get the product to work as shown in our Live demo
- If we fail to respond to your support post in 48 hours maximum (business days only).
- If the product has not been downloaded
- If a product is “not as described” – materially different from the product’s main description and live demo
We cannot offer a refund
- If you have changed your mind and simply say that you do not want it anymore
- If you bought an item by mistake and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded by you.
- If you ask for any feature that is not already listed in our product description. (please check the feature list and the demo preview to understand what the product does and ask us any pre-sale questions you might have)
- If you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- If you do not open a support ticket from our support portal 1st and give us a chance to find a solution to any issue you might have
You must request support and refund within 15 days of purchase. You can open a support request from our Support Portal here.