At Quantumcloud we value your privacy. The only response you will get to any enquiry will be directly related to that enquiry. Your email address will categorically not be passed on to anyone else and it will only be used by Quantumcloud in relation to this single enquiry. It will categorically not be included in any mailing list at Quantumcloud nor will it be passed to any third party for this purpose.
While designing your website we may have access to some of your personal or sensitive information. This will only be used as necessary in the construction of your website or other service that you have sourced from Quantumcloud.
Web development Serviceicon
Web design terms and conditions:
To the fullest extent permitted at law Quantumcloud provide this website and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and we make no warranties until a client enters into an agreement with us on pay for service basis. Then the agreement of the service will determine the nature of representations and warranties.
Quantumcloud seeks to ensure that all material on this site is accurate and current. However, Quantumcloud is not responsible for the content of any external websites which may be linked to from this site.
The following terms and conditions apply to general web site design services offered by Quantumcloud. By ordering services from Quantumcloud you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If QC enters into a specific written agreement with you then the details of that agreement will determine the nature of representations of that particular agreement relating to payments, deliverables etc.
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Quantumcloud.
- Quantumcloud cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s web site, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by Quantumcloud , such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of Quantumcloud until such time as payment has been made in full.
- Quantumcloud makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- Quantumcloud can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion, chooses not to list a client’s web site.
- Quantumcloud will initially place the client’s website on one of Quantumcloud’s demonstration servers during development in order that the client may view and comment upon the website’s progress. When both Quantumcloud and the client agree that the website meets the criteria agreed during the commissioning process, Quantumcloud will invoice the client for the full amount due for the commission. On receipt of payment, Quantumcloud will publish the website on the client’s server, or provide the source code for the site via a download (or cd-rom disk) for the client to upload.
- If at any point during the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so and the client will be refunded his payment already made but must not use any of the works done by Quantumcloud in any manner
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Quantumcloud may charge extra to restart work on that project.
- Quantumcloud expects payment by cheque, credit card or cash within 07 days of the date on the invoice.
- Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company will incur a 60 USD administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
- Quantumcloud does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Quantumcloud to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, Quantumcloud will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
- Quantumcloud reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Quantumcloud prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
- Quantumcloud reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.
If you have any complaints about the quality of service you have received from Quantumcloud please e-mail to mail, or write to us at
1/10 Lalmatia, Block-A, Road-5
3rd Floor, Dhaka-1207
Telephone : 8802 8157351
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited sales calls on this number Stating the full nature of your complaint. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and will investigate your complaint promptly and thoroughly.