QuantumCloud is actively looking for 1 qualified WordPress Theme Developer to work on Exciting and Unique projects.
- Design & Develop Free and Premium WordPress Themes for WP.Org and Themeforest
- Develop functional and modern user experience
- Create CSS3, JS effects
- Provide customer support and resolve issues
Experience in developing WordPress Themes for Themeforest and/or WP.org.
Have a clear understanding of WordPress Actions, Hooks, Custom Queries and Meta Fields.
Experience with WooCommerce and other popular plugins
Knowledgeable in CSS3, Bootstrap, HTML5.
- Experience with developing Gutenberg Blocks
- Experience with RAW PHP
- Experienced in API Integration like Facebook, Whatsapp, Google, DialogFlow, SMS and Payment Gateways.
- Must be EXCELLENT in reading & writing English.
- Have clear idea about usability of a system and international standards.
Must Have Individual Traits
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
Self-managed, independent, and proactive.
Open to learning new technologies.
- Must have clean and effective coding practice with comprehensive commenting
- Geek minded.
- Here for the long haul
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Graduation in Computer Science or similar fields are preferred. However, skills and talents are the priorities.
Experience Requirements: at least 2+ years in developing WordPress themes for market places
Other Relevant Details
- Asad Gate, Mohammadopur Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- We may allow remote working once we have established trust and understanding.
- 30K-40K + Performance Bonuses for Creativity and Dedication
Work hours and benefits
- Office Hours: 10am to 7pm, Monday-Friday
- Two day Weekends
- 2 Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Free Lunch
- Unlimited Coffee & Tea
- Salary Review: Yearly
How to Apply
If you think you are the right person for the Job, fill up the form below and attach your CV. All fields are required.
You can also email us your CV to [email protected] . However, in that case, you should write a custom email explaining your strength and why you are a good fit for us. Do not just send a plain CV as attachment 🙂 Please include the Job title as the email subject.