QuantumCloud is actively looking for 2 qualified WordPress Engineers to work on Exciting and Unique projects.
// This job is NOT for a fresher. This job is NOT about customizing ready themes. Please do not apply if you do not have the required experiences and expertise explained below.
- Maintain current free and premium plugins we created and develop new premium plugins
- Work with External APIs
- Occasionally work with raw PHP projects
- Develop functional and modern user experience
- Provide customer support and resolve issues for the plugins assigned to you
Experience in developing complex WordPress plugins.
Have a clear understanding of WordPress Actions, Hooks, Custom Queries and Meta Fields.
Experience with WooCommerce and other popular plugins
Knowledgeable in CSS3, Bootstrap, HTML5.
- Experience with RAW PHP and OOP
- Experienced in API Integration like Facebook, Whatsapp, Google, DialogFlow, SMS and Payment Gateways.
- Must be EXCELLENT in reading & writing English.
- Have clear idea about usability of a system and international standards.
Must Have Individual Traits
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
Self-managed, independent, and proactive.
Open to learning new technologies.
- Must have clean and effective coding practice with comprehensive commenting
- Geek minded.
- Here for the long haul
Extra Points if you have experience with: AI and ChatBots, DialogFlow, Whatsapp, Facebook Integrations
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Graduation in Computer Science or similar fields are preferred. However, skills and talents are the priorities.
Experience Requirements: at least 2+ years in developing custom WordPress plugins
Other Relevant Details
- Asad Gate, Mohammadopur Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- We may allow remote working once we have established trust and understanding.
- 40K+ (depending on your expertise) and Performance Bonuses for Creativity and Dedication
Work hours and benefits
- Office Hours: 10am to 7pm, Monday-Friday
- Two day Weekends
- 2 Festival Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Unlimited Coffee & Tea
- Salary Review: Yearly
How to Apply
If you think you are the right person for the Job, fill up the form below and attach your CV. All fields are required.
You can also email us your CV to [email protected] . However, in that case, you must write a custom email explaining your strength and why you are a good fit for us. Do not just send a plain CV as attachment 🙂 Please include the Job title as the email subject.